Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Here's to starting over

In 2006 I moved to San Diego from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.  When I moved here I started up a blog called "Finally SoCal" at http://finallysocal.blogspot.com/.  When I created this blog I was working at Stantec Consulting and in my "brilliance" I linked my blog to my former email address (and subsequent password). 

I was laid off from Stantec in mid-September and have sadly forgotten which email address my blog was linked to (I had three during my span of three years with Stantec) and the password associated with that email address.  So, I'm starting over.  You're welcome to go back and read about my first year in San Diego after which I went through a lot of personal life changes.  I'm not sad about losing the old passwords; it gives me a reason to start over, which is basically what I've done since moving to San Diego.  Stay tuned for more adventures in my "new" life.  I hope you enjoy the reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment