Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Year in the Life of Peaches

Shh... don't tell Mum!  I hi-jacked her login and password to tell you about ME!  Her number one priority in life.  Me. Me. ME!

I think Mum has told you about me before... I'm an only child (Mum promises not to have any of those awful two-legged things that smell bad and make weird noises that hurt my ears).  I thought since I bring such happiness to Mum and Dad that I should share my charm and good looks with you too.  Maybe you'll love me as much as they do.  I make them laugh all the time.  Sometimes I'm a bit of a brat and I get sent to my pillow (especially when they are eating - why do I always have to go to my pillow when the good stuff is on the sofa?) but for the most part, I try to be a good girl.

I'll admit, I've got a pretty cushy life.  20 minutes on my pillow makes me want to lose my mind. But as soon as Mum and Dad put the plates down (yes, they eat dinner on the sofa every night) I sit like a good girl at the end of the couch waiting to be asked up to cuddle.  Am I spoiled?  Yes, yes I am.  Is it my fault?  Nope; Mum and Dad are SUCH enablers.  Hee hee...  But take a gander at this here "Ode to Me" and tell me if you don't love me too!

Oh, and so you don't need to ask:

  1. No, Mum and Dad didn't name me. They were awesome and adopted me from the San Diego Humane Society.  My previous owner named me... pretty appropriately I think!  
  2. I'm a Jack Russell/Chihuahua mix.  I'm fiercely protective, sporadically crazy - I have moments of tearing through our house, and I can jump 5' in the air from a standstill.
Thanks for stopping by.  Oh and shhh... don't tell Mum I was here!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Peaches... you lil' rascal!!! You and Mace could raise some hell together ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I hadn't seen this post yet! Miss Peaches is gorgeous, as always. I think that the little princess needs a coat from Luci's Closet sometime soon.... :)

    ReplyDelete