Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Dog and her Vocabulary

All parents believe their children are smart, whether they're an A+ kid or need Kumon to get through their schooling.  Even those of us who are parents to the four legged children of the world believe our child is the best, brightest and most beautiful of the lot!  So today I am here to show you that not only is my dog smart, she's got a sense of humor.  I like to think she got it from me but I'll let you be the judge of that.
 
We adopted Peaches in September of 2008 from the SPCA.  We have taught her "Go get your _______".  You can fill in any one of the names below and she will retrieve any of these items.  The last one is open to your interpretation but rest assured she named this one... it's a new development!  Enjoy!


"Toy"


"Pheasant"


"Ball"
(Arguably her favorite when it's not lodged under the couch juuuuuuust
out of reach of Mum and Dad's hands!)


"Kevin".

Dogs are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment