Monday, December 28, 2009

My New Years Resolution

This year I'm making one simple resolution: put all planned events, no matter how small, into my BlackBerry calendar so that I'm more productive each day.  I've started early.  I've made a a recurring appointment to plan the weeks menu each Sunday evening and to purchase ingredients for said menu each Monday afternoon.  I have made weekly appointments to write a blog for my Wedding Planning company, Weddings Made Splendid (three times a week - a fairly lofty goal).  I've even made appointments to go running every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so that I stop booking coffee dates during my exercise plans.  So far, I'm finding success, except for running this morning - instead I went to the Chiropractor so that it doesn't hurt when I do run.

Anyway, nothing funny, or amazing, or sad in this blog.  Just had to share my New Years Resolution achievements... before I even reach the New Year.  Wish me luck on continuing on the right track...

No comments:

Post a Comment