Saturday, January 23, 2010

So I Married A...

Nerd.

This is what my darling husband has chosen to do with his afternoon.  He and a friend of his (a former roommate, in fact) have decided to take the first nice, sunny day in about 6 days and spend it inside playing this...



Arkham Horror.  Can you SEE all the pieces? 

I'll be sitting on the couch, in my comfy clothes, wrapped up in my pink Snuggie (oh yeah, I said SNUGGIE), sipping my ginger beer and losing myself in my book - the third book in the Percy Jackson series.  Which, for those of you who know what these books are, likely relegates me to "Nerd" status too.

Life. Is. Good.

1 comment:

  1. You've got me hooked on the Percy Jackson series myself now! In the middle of book two, but have purchased them all already, and they are on my Kindle waiting for be enjoyed...

    ReplyDelete