Monday, February 1, 2010

I love... new shoes!

So I think its come to light that I'm a bit of a geek.  For example, I recently met with a photographer, Kevin Mudd of Cool Cake Photography, who found out that I'm a fan of Monster Trucks.  Yep, my geek was showing that day.  Here's my disclaimer: I tell my Wedding associates that they enter my personal blog "at their own risk".  I'm not responsible for what they learn about me from this page.  My Wedding Blog is professional and "safe".  My personal blog... not so much.

So here's today's geek moment: my new shoes.  You may have seen my fabulous boots on my headshots profile with La Vida Creations Photography on their blog.  But here are my newest additions to my family:
My question to you is: what are they?  Pumps? Heels? Stiletto's?  I don't know the official definition and my girlfriend Gemma and I are at odds.  What's your opinion?

Another disclaimer: I'm not a photographer!  Just enjoy the shoes for what they are and ignore the poor photography skills!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love them!! :)And your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are definitely what I would consider "Pumps". I think of pumps as having kinda a vintage throwback going on. They do have the dainty stiletto heel but I tend to think of stilettos as more dainty overall.

    Whatever they are they sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumps, eh? I guess Gemma is right! Thanks for the comments, ladies!

    ReplyDelete