Thursday, December 23, 2010

Birthday Toast: Bethel and Jason

To my newest friend of those who came to the party! Bethel and Jason - I raise a glass to you two and your love (does anyone else see a trend in these toasts... hmmm... love... anyone?). From the first day I met you, Bethel, you have talked about your relationship with Jason. Not only are you ridiculously happy in the partner this life has chosen for you, but you allow him to be an integral part of your day to day life. I adore that you still think of him as a trophy. I wish for all couples to find the same love for their partner. 

And Jason... shy, sweet Jason... you've become as much a friend to me as Bethel. I can't thank you enough for your continued support of me and my business through Bethel, but of the support you give to Bethel on a daily basis. She glows and it's all because of you.

How did I get no pictures of Jason???

1 comment:

  1. We are so honored, Meg, and we love being a part of your life - and a part of your special celebration! Why no pictures of Jason? Because he's shy - you said it yourself! Jason as my trophy, no, but am I lucky as heck to have found him (or for him to have found me) and to be sharing my life with him? Yes, yes, and yes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete