Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Birthday Toast: Gemma and Josh

Next in line for the toasts is...

Gemma and Josh: You two started it all for me. You were the first client to say yes to me to work your Wedding. On top of that, because of your Wedding, I was introduced to the BEST colleague a girl could ask for - your sister Starr.

Gemma, you never fail to amaze me with your crocheting, your love of books, your unfailing loyalty in your friendships (we should all be as kind) and your ability to decide to do something and follow through with it. You wrote a book, girl.  A real book!  And it's amazing.

Josh, you just crack me up. To this day I'm not sure I've got you figured out 100%. But like Gemma, you pick a goal and work towards mastering it. Your mad biking skills are cool, and your determination to conquer the world of pool is awesome. 

Together you two and an amazing duo and I feel so lucky to be able to call you friends.

Someday I hope Josh will take a picture where he's NOT making a funny face.
Gemma - you are stunning, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment