Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Birthday Toast: Jeff and Betsy

How appropriate: not only is today the toast for some of my favorite photogs, but it's a birthday for one of them too!

A toast to Jeff and Betsy - Just thinking about you two makes me smile. I love how in love with one another you are. And I adore how silly you are with me, with each other and with your clients. It's a rare person who is so comfortable in their own skin and I admire you both for it. You two have been a constant buoy in my career and I can't thank you enough for your unwavering support (and guidance when I'm, ahem, about to pull a bonehead move).

Beyond your friendship, your talent continues to inspire me. Buried deep down inside me (very... very deep) is a photographer who wants nothing more than to learn how to do what you do. Alas, I'm a Planner at heart and that's why I do what I do. I wish you two nothing but wild success for years and years (and years) to come and hope that our friendships, and our businesses, will grow together and be better each and every year. 

Slainte! Proste! Whatever the toast may be, may there always be beer!

And Bets - a very hearty "Happy Birthday" to you my dear! Celebrate in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment